Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Sick Can Some People Be ?.

This will have a sexual motive. It happened a while back in Kent. All the horse and pony owners had a terrible lot of worry
    This will be one very sick individual
    One of my family is a Psychiatrist (and Horse owner) and she picked up on this before the Police had even thought about it; turned out she was bang on the money
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

If that foal had the mutilation done to it while it was alive, you would have had dead or severly injured human there too, run onto dartmoor and you try hurting a foal with all the other adult horses around, see how far you get, if this horse hasnt died of natural causes then its obviously someone trying to cover up animal neglect or crueltyby making a big bullcrap story
    Last edited by Silverback; 12-08-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Wanderer
    Well we all know the medias motto " why let the truth get in the way of a good story".

Quote Originally Posted by jono83 View Post
    I have come across actual satanists, and yes they are nasty pieces of work but trust me on one thing alone, when they do something they want the world to know so they leave a mark or a symbol somewhere big enough to be seen. this isnt ritualistic its the media trying to get some hype
    Thank you for your contribution, Jono, and I completely agree with you...but I must say that the satanists I've met were nothing like you describe. Then again, they were LeVayans - theistic satanists are a whole different matter.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

There was a spate of sporadic horse mutilations in Hampshire and the surrounding areas during the late 1980s' + early 1990s. Suspect that there has been a long undercurrent of this going on for a long time. I left Hants in the early '90s so don't know if it continued.

And yes, there are sick people out there of whatever belief systems or none.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaks View Post
    And yes, there are sick people out there of whatever belief systems or none.
    +1 Agreed...
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin