Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Military Mart

Military Mart get my vote, I have purchased many times
    * LIFE IS GOOD *

MM gets my ote too
    [

Ive used them on a few occasions. No problems at all -
    Time is precious - waste it wisely

100% vote of Confidence here too. I know Paul and his family very well now and they are superb to deal with.

If you get chance to go and visit it will be a real eye opener. It's like a bushcrafters Alladins cave.

Ade.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianRose View Post
    If you get chance to go and visit it will be a real eye opener. It's like a bushcrafters Alladins cave.

Ade.
    where are they based?

Trapper
    Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    where are they based?
    Ormskirk mate

Another vote for Military Mart from me, I have ordered from them numerous times and I have only had a problem once.

I'd ordered on XL OG jacket (the largest size they advertised online) and when it arrived, on time as promised, it proved to be a little tight around the shoulders. I gave them a ring to see if I could return and get a refund, spoke to Paul and he was like "Yose in Coornwaall? Yooo sowned lIKE yose from round ear, laaa" then he said no probs on the refund, but asked if I wanted him to see if he had an XXL knocking about and call me back if he did. I said ok and within five minutes he was back on the phone saying he did have a couple of could of bigger jackets, talked me through the best way to measure my chest and shoulders to see which one would fit me best and when we had determined the best fit, asked me again if I would rather have a refund or a replacement jacket. I went for the replacement. He sent my a prepaid bag which arrived in the next mornings post, to return the too small jacket in and the replacement jacket itself arrived two days later after I sent the too small jacket back.

Considering I pretty much too a punt on the largest jacket MM advertised online fitting me, when it proved to be too small, they sorted it out. I have had a similar experience with two other retailers and there response was Tough (got my money back in the end both times, but it was a lot more hassle than it needed to be).

So yes, use Military Mart they are honest, reliable and will sort problems out in the unlikely event you encounter one... but be advised, for the next two weeks they are closed and on their summer hols.
    Ansum La

Military Mart get my vote, used them a couple of times and they are always quick to please...

Minus 1 from me.

Messed me around no end with a jacket and, despite telling them which size three times, they sent the wrong size. I could have returned it but there was no guarantee that they could replace it with the correct size.

Gave up on them and now avoid like the plague. Useless!!
    Mark 8:36

i use military mart, never had a problem, i visit atleast once a month just for a mooch around always find something i "need", last visit i came away with a decent bivi bag, ground sheet and a swedish mess set inc stove for under £20! always have a chat with the owner and if i cant find something he is only to glad to help get hold of what you want. mm A+