Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sleeping with Dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsman View Post
    jeez Ian, are you an insomniac by any chance ?

no, I work some cock-arse shifts, but I do like the early hours as there tend to be fewer folk about LOL...
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

Love camping with my dog but he likes to he himself as a bit of a wanderer. Any ideas? Think a scream in state but he's a big lad.
    “Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
    ― John Muir

Screw*
    “Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
    ― John Muir

Trapper
    i
    Quote Originally Posted by Under My Basha View Post
    Love camping with my dog but he likes to he himself as a bit of a wanderer. Any ideas? Think a scream in state but he's a big lad.
    ln my experience those screw in stakes are not reliable. they need ideal ground conditions to work correctly. usually the ground is so hard you cant screw into it or so soft it won't hold the stake with a big dog. My last lab bent the one he was tied to so much that it was no longer screw shaped and we could never get it into the ground again. You could always use a cable with clips either end . put one end around a solid object (tree) and clip it to itself and clip the other end to the dogs collar.