Thread: iPad & iPhone Not remembering log in.

iPad & iPhone Not remembering log in.

Not sure if this is a known issue with the forum but no matter how often I select 'Remember Me', I still have to log in every time I look at the forum. Also, when I do log in, I get an error message, then when I refresh the link, I'm then logged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon D View Post
    Not sure if this is a known issue with the forum but no matter how often I select 'Remember Me', I still have to log in every time I look at the forum. Also, when I do log in, I get an error message, then when I refresh the link, I'm then logged in.
    Are you logging in via the main site or forum?

To login correctly you need to do it main site instead so login is synced across to forum.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Whether I log in from the main webpage or go straight to the forum, it makes no difference.

Same here on IPad will remember me as long as I don't close the browser window
    “Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
    ― John Muir

This may be more to do with the settings on the iPad. If your history and cookies are set to erase every time you close the screen then it won't remember you. When it comes to the iPhone, it is just a phone and won't necessarily remember you. The Tapatalk app is far better to use and is always there ready.

Written using Tapatalk for iPhone