Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone from the North west ? - Lancashire, Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside...

Quote Originally Posted by klause View Post
    hahaha nice one Phil, i thought you messing when you said mead - is it strong ?

This ones 14%, just nailed a bottle and I'm Verrry happy. There is a 17% version, but it tastes a bit sickly and less of honey than this stuff. I prefer the 14% purely for the honey flavour.

anyone up for this over nighter then lol

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    Sorry Guys, I've been over in france all week with work, Thinking overnight next saturday/sunday.

I'll be out either way so please feel free to join me. I can't decide where would be best yet, Either Wilderswood or in the terrace gardens. There is also Lead mines clough and out about Anglezarke, might do a few reccces during the week.

Drop me a mail if your interested, Klause if you need picking up let me know and I'll get over to you or meet you at a train station which ever is easiest.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

sound good pal

Saturday/Sunday sounds good, Will just need to check with the family as Wifes Bday this week.
    Please let me know where
    Regard
    Brian

Just had a thought, how many of you are hammockers and how many are ground dwellers, just so I don't pick anywhere unsuitable for peeps on the ground.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

I'm a Hanger

I realy can't wait to see all your hammock set ups, but as yet we'll be in our tent - we are definately up for a night out - just waiting on your choice for location....
    There's no brew without fire.

im a hanger and ground dweller lol

Was out with anthony today, we have found a good site for a meet up around tockholes plantation no3 near Darwen. I plan to be there around 1800ish on Sat evening, leaving late Sunday morning. PM me if you are interested in joining us and I'll give you better directions and grid reference.