Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Anyone from the North west ? - Lancashire, Cheshire, Manchester, Merseyside...

Quote Originally Posted by Brewonthetrail View Post
    Hi, I'm new to this forum, and would like to get out with like minded folk. I live in orrell! Please let me know ! Thanks guys
    Hi, I'm just up the road from you in standish, but lived in orrell for a number of years, near the water park. I still go for a walk round the area with the dogs, round the back of the hozzie, up past the old brick works and down past the underground ressie, a good couple of hours, I'll give you a shout next time I'm going if you like.............On a slightly different tack, there's a meet being organised by sapper in yorkshire, in Jan, you might be interested, check it out, up to now there's 11 folk going, cheers Ian.
    Last edited by Sar-ian; 03-12-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Hi there Brewonthetrail.

Sar-Ian is a great guy, if you get chance to go for a walk with him then do so.

I've only met Sar-Ian once but I was very impressed by his passion for the outdoors.

All the best
    Ade

Alone in the Wilderness
    Thanks guys, I'd be more than happy to! I look forward to meeting you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewonthetrail View Post
    Thanks guys, I'd be more than happy to! I look forward to meeting you.
    will be going to orrell between christmas and new year, PM sent...

This is also an open invitation to any other members, not really bushcrafty, just a good walk out to blow away those christmas cob-webs. The water park is at the bottom of Sandy Lane, Orrell WN5 7AT.
    Last edited by Sar-ian; 23-12-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Trapper
    Merry Xmas to all the NW Bushcraft crew and happy New year.

Hello to Mike,Klause or Basic,
    It's 2013 starting todary, any of you guys still around?
    I need to get out more, instead of just reading about it.
    I'm in Widnes in cheshire.don't know of any locations around here, but up to travelling.
    Last edited by mike; 01-01-2013 at 05:04 PM. Reason: forgot to give my location

Alone in the Wilderness
    Hi, appreciate you posted ages ago! I'm from same area also looking for overnight bushcraft sites. I have a few ideas but would love to know how you've got on and share local locations?

Quote Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
    Hi, appreciate you posted ages ago! I'm from same area also looking for overnight bushcraft sites. I have a few ideas but would love to know how you've got on and share local locations?
    Hi Bladerunner, jump over to the intro thread and introduce yourself. I'm sure folks will be more than happy to point you in the right direction http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...-the-Community!

Hi Bladerunner, I'be tried to reply twice already but was having log in problems. My fault as I'm doing everything on my phone. Hopefully third time lucky.
    Done next to nothing in 2013, due to family illness and my next door neighbor nearly burning my house down. Still got some gear left though and am determined to get out more this year. If this gets through then look forward to a chat.