Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody know what brand these trousers are or know of similar?

i actually prefer the look of these to the original pic in the link... or maybe my brain is just telling me that the £22 ones are nicer than the £98 lol

thanks for the link wayne!

Wayne, do you know if these trousers are made by Riverside Outdoor or if they are just a retailer for the manufacturer?

I'd be interested in getting a pair, for knocking about around camp in, but with the available waist sizes starting at 42 inches and an 31 inch inside leg, I'd look like a kid in his Dad's pants if I wore the smallest size that appears to be available.

My google fu is weak at the moment and I just keep finding the same info for these pants on Ebay, amazon and elsewhere. If you could let me know who makes these keks, I could contact the maker and see if they actually cater for the chunk Hobbit market.

Thanks,

Colin
    Ansum La

i never noticed the sizes... id also be very interested in finding them in a smaller size..

all i know is it says riverside outdoor in the back of them. The XL size is nowhere near a 42 either more like a 40
    [

Cheers fella, I've emailed Riverside Outdoor to see if they do little people sizes.
    Ansum La

could you let us know the outcome bud?

I looked at the fjallraven and wasn't impressed for the price so ended up with these instead
    http://www.riflehuntingonline.com/in...nters_trousers

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    could you let us know the outcome bud?
    Sure, no reply yet though fella.

Bit late in the day as it looks like choices have already been made, but I feel it would be remiss of me to not mention the excellent BG survivor trousers, in a thread dedicated to pants.

They are lightweight, hard wearing, water resistant to a point and quick drying when that point is reached. Reinforced at the ankles, knees and seat and multi pocketed (nine in total). Plus some come with a little removable waterproof pouch to put you small electricals in. Comfortable to hike in, rugged enough to knock about camp in

I currently have three pairs of BG Survivor keks and if I were to see another pair, in my size, at a price I liked, I would not hesitate to expand my collection to four.

Cracking Pants
    Last edited by Kernowek Scouser; 15-07-2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: I had more to say :)
    Ansum La

Sorry for Necro of thread but just wanted to say I finally decided to grab a pair of the Fjallraven trousers
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"