Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hashimemashite or something along that lines...

Hashimemashite or something along that lines...

Cheers everybody,

I was born in Munich, Germany but grew up in a town close to the Bavarian Forest. Right now I'm 33 years old, got a engineering diploma in electrical engineering and a "Meister"-degree in event technologie and organisation.

Right now I'm on my japanese studies degree. I startet "bushcrafting" at the age of 6 or so I guess...even so it wasn't called so at that time.

Recently my interest in prepping got raised by my exchange year to Japan, where I'm living right now. A country with 63 Nuclear Reaktors on one of the most seismic areas of the world, I always knew that's the way to go, at least it helps against the overpolpulation of the earth.

Hmmm what else to say ... I'm interested in DIY Ultralight Backpacking equippment for example new penny stove types and wood gasifying stoves. Another note on prepping: I don't like firearms. I can see why some people, like lawenforcement have to wear them, but I don't see why any prepper or bushcrafter apart from a certified huntsman has a need for a firearm.

Btw, I got a black humor, that some find hard to take, because they can't take it and/or don't understand irony or sarcasm, therefore please don't feel offended to easily ...

If you got any more questions you may ask them, but if they concern my exact address or realname, I feel free not to answer.

One more thing: English is obviously not my native language, so critisism on my selection of words and or use of grammar is very appreciated, as long as it is constructive!

Take your time, enjoy nature,
    Corbeau

Hello and

Joel
    Check out my leatherwork: http://snowleopardleathergoods.jimdo.com
    Thanks,

Joel

Welcome to the forum Corbeau I am sure you are going to make lot's of friends.
    Cheers Bri
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .

" I don't see why any prepper or bushcrafter apart from a certified huntsman has a need for a firearm." to protect us from them. nuff said!lol welcome mate my german is better than my jap so ille keep to english too,lol ich spreke nor ien bissen deutch! konichi-wa!
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

welcome to the forum...

Wilkommen.......please read the sticky threads about forum ettiquette, I too have a black sense of humour it has stopped me going completely mad... but sometimes its not always appropriate here due to our open policy on members.

Hope you enjoy participating in our friendly forum
    [

welcome aboard
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

Hello and from me too Corbeau

Welcome to the forum.

aboard
    Campfires are best shared with friends.