Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tapatalk signature not showing.

Tapatalk signature not showing.

The default or custom tapatalk signature doesn't seem to show on NB. Is there a issue or has it been disabled?
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

..............does it make a difference ?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    ..............does it make a difference ?
    .......................just curious !

Wasn't a complaint, Just curious as posted on NB for first time via tapatalk earlier and noticed the usual signature wasn't displayed so wasnt sure if it was a bug or if it was disabled.

This is the feedback forum isn't it, or did I take a wrong turn?
    Last edited by ADz; 12-06-2013 at 08:30 PM.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    .......................just curious !

Wasn't a complaint, Just curious as posted on NB for first time via tapatalk earlier and noticed the usual signature wasn't displayed so wasnt sure if it was a bug or if it was disabled.

This is the feedback forum isn't it, or did I take a wrong turn?

Yes its the feedback forum...and I was just asking if it made any difference, because I'm curious too
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper View Post
    Yes its the feedback forum...and I was just asking if it made any difference, because I'm curious too

It doesn't really make a difference per-say, Its just nice to see which posts you/others made via mobile app. I have never installed the server side version of app as haven't run a forum in a few years so not sure if there is a way to disable it or not. Ash may have chosen to to show the signature or it could be a bug, not come across it before so thought it best to post in case it wasn't intentional.

Quote Originally Posted by ADz View Post
    It doesn't really make a difference per-say, Its just nice to see which posts you/others made via mobile app. I have never installed the server side version of app as haven't run a forum in a few years so not sure if there is a way to disable it or not. Ash may have chosen to to show the signature or it could be a bug, not come across it before so thought it best to post in case it wasn't intentional.
    ............yes...and dont call me Shirley
    [

Don't mean to hijack the thread, but whenever I'm on BCUK, a lot of members post with Tapatalk signatures.

When I see them, I can't help thinking, "Ooo look at you and your fancy pants phone, tres bushcraft"

Not that I am in any way jealous (with my dumb Nokia, that can receive calls and texts and nowt else)

...I'll get my (ventile) coat

Not having a pop at you ADz, just something that makes me chuckle.
    Ansum La

Quote Originally Posted by Kernowek Scouser View Post
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but whenever I'm on BCUK, a lot of members post with Tapatalk signatures.

When I see them, I can't help thinking, "Ooo look at you and your fancy pants phone, tres bushcraft"

Not that I am in any way jealous (with my dumb Nokia, that can receive calls and texts and nowt else)

+1
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Kernowek Scouser View Post

lol, I know what you mean, It is a kind of show-off factor I suppose.

You'r lucky you can get out with you'r phones,I can just about get in the front room from the hall with mine, the curly bit of wire only stretches that far