Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Site on Dartmoor

youre very much welcome ivan,im just going on an experiance one of my ex girlfriends dads had years ago, with a plot of greenbelt land i use to use it for my kawasaki kmx and we camped out in the summer etc with no problems,until he sold a bit off to a to a gypsy family who said they were going to use it for stables and a few horses lol funny looking back but almost over night they had a road built,plots laid out electricty and mains water all put in lol,the council went mad but obviously for a good reason.were all good people on here who would treat youre woodland with respect ivan i don't think any of us are gypsys lol,yeah be great to meet you ivan and the other lads ,dont think i couldve braved minus 5 thou
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

" Charcoaler "
    yes i should have known ,when a brass monkey stopped me and asked for a welder . it was mighty cold but we still had a great time
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent

sounds like you had a excellent time and i missed out ,theres other times ahead,the cold pales into insignificance wen youre with good friends,food and of course the beuty of south devon
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars