Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Site on Dartmoor

Quote Originally Posted by marcus absent View Post
    finding it difficult to contact anyone to put me right, is it correct to ask anyone for a phone no ?
    Hi Marcus - Ashley, Matt or Martin check into the forum very frequently and pick up their private messages so for sure one of them will respond to you in the next few hours. I'm sure I can speak for them when I say that there is a great deal of respect for 'special places' and they will welcome the opportunity to work with you so if you are able to hold on for a little while, I'm confident you will be contacted. Thanks again for giving this forum's members the heads up on your place.

Paul
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    I've literally just got in from two nights on the moor, taking Air Cadets on a Ten Tors initital training weekend. Would be interested to see what you're up to there Marcus. We are back in two weeks time so it would be great to see if we can hook up at some point over that weekend to discuss what you are trying to acheive.

Drop me a PM and I'll get back to you.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up Thanks Everyone

Hey Marcus,

Sorry I have been busy/away today, but I think you've still got some responses quickly I have spoken to you now in the chatroom and via PM's Hopefully we'll see you in a couple of weeks on Dartmoor.

Thanks to everyone for responding in my absence, once we know further details and if it's appropriate to do so, I will update you all.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

nice to say hello marcus and thank you ,its a brilliant idea you have people on this site are safe decent people so you wont have any worries there,but have a chat to ash as hes the pack leader,nice to have someone else from south devon on here aswell once i get my landrover fixed i dont mind giving you a hand,all the best and good luck in youre new venture
    lifes good ,but even sweeter under the stars

" Charcoaler "
    Hello Martin Sorry about delay in getting back to you - my computer skills are not up to scratch. Please feel free to give me a ring on 01364 xxxxxx. Look forward to chatting with you.

Marcus
    Last edited by Martin; 17-01-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Removed Phone Number

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Hello Martin Sorry about delay in getting back to you - my computer skills are not up to scratch. Please feel free to give me a ring on 01364 xxxxxx. Look forward to chatting with you.

Marcus
    Thanks Marcus, I've made a note of your number. It is a very good idea not to give your phone number or personal email address in an open forum. Sadly, too many odd balls out there who will try to take advantage of such information.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

" Charcoaler "
    martin or ash anyone about ? only my email is down and wanted to ask you afew questions thanks marcus

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    martin or ash anyone about ? only my email is down and wanted to ask you afew questions thanks marcus
    I'm in the chatroom currently

Alone in the Wilderness
    hi there, very generous offer to let people use your land, it's not only hard to find a good spot but also one where it's legal to camp! Ash tells me it's a lovely area so look forward to getting the nod to be able to visit, chris and I are planning a trip to dartmoor in early march so maybe we can stop over, I hope ash will vouch for us both!

" Charcoaler "
    Hi gregor you and your pal would be very welcome just give us a ring or pm and i will sort it
    The member formerly known as Marcus Absent