Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Easy Way to Sight-In an Air Rifle Scope

I have a BSA Lightning which is a real solid springer with a simmons whitetail classic scope (using RWS super domes...awesome pellet) bought it because i wanted to shot in the garden but I have a .22 Long Rifle Ruger 10/22 and a 12 gauge so shooting at greater distances is not realy required of my air rifle.

Hi Guys,

My rifle came with some Napier Power UPH pellets. I normally used Superdomes. Whilst I'm waiting for the high Weaver mounts to arrive, has anyone tried the Napiers?

Steve

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    This method might be a bit difficult with a break barrel rifle as well.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    This method might be a bit difficult with a break barrel rifle as well.

Martin
    Yep!

Well, got a range in Wandsworth for £5 (including rifle rest, etc) with 25 yard range and a 50 yard range so I can bracket. Not bad eh?

Steve

looking forward to hearing how well it shoots. i've never had good expreinces with napier pellets. JSB and air arms pellets have come out tops as the most accurate in a variety of guns. but give them a go as your gun might like them.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"