Thread: Boston , Bloodshed

Trapper
    The beautiful San Joaquin valley in California in the U.S.A

Boston , Bloodshed

As I am writing this the cops have got the remaining terrorist cornered in a small town outside of Boston.
    It's unclear if he has been shot by the police. I hope they are able to take this turd alive so we can find out the truth about the massacre. If not I hope he suffered as much as his victims did , also I HOPE they let the family's "TALK" to him in private for an hour or so.......
    Nilo52
    Last edited by nilo52; 20-04-2013 at 01:46 PM. Reason: had to remove profanity

They got the second one alive. Now, if these are the actual guys that did this, good. But the way the stories kept changing, different suspects and the fact it took 10,000 cops to catch one guy within 24hrs, plus what else is going on in the US, these guys didn't act alone at all.

Trapper
    I'm pretty sure that they got the right guy , now to get the skinny on what's behind it all ! The town's people gave the Fed's a standing ovation. I LOVE IT WHEN THE GOOD GUYS WIN !

It's creepy what the US is turning into...

And I have friends in Boston!!
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Trapper
    Last news I saw describes how the mother is responsible for turning them into bomb chuckers. WOW