Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to deactivate profile

how to deactivate profile

Hi guys, im giving the internet up for a while and wondered how i go about deactiving my profile on the forum? Soon as i get internet again i will sign right back up on here as i love NB! Thanks

sorry to see you go dude come back soon y'all
    [

Thanks buddy its not that im not enjoying NB its just because im ditching the internet for a a month or so but i don't like leaving thing on internet etc so just after info on how to deactivate my profile. Soon as i get internet again I'll be right back believe me

I think you can delete a profile, but by the sounds of it, that isn't what you are looking to do.

You could ask one of the Mods to ban you for a month or so, that should render your profile inactive and prevent anyone who is not you logging on pretending to be you, if that is what you are worried about?
    Ansum La

Quote Originally Posted by Kernowek Scouser View Post
    I think you can delete a profile, but by the sounds of it, that isn't what you are looking to do.

You could ask one of the Mods to ban you for a month or so, that should render your profile inactive and prevent anyone who is not you logging on pretending to be you, if that is what you are worried about?
    what a great idea...... !!
    [

Don't think there's a way to "pause" and account think it has to be deleted meaning you would have to re-register?

All the best see you back soon.

Sounds good, yeah i just always close everything if im leaving home for abit and not gonna have internet access for a while. Just not sure how you delete the profile. I've had a look in the FAQ and there's nothing there (maybe i missed it)

Ave a wight go at Martin,Ash,Jeep,and any other Mods they will soon chuck you off,go on I dare you,see you when you'r back Dave.

Come back soon mate .

Just log out, no need to deactivate anything. Change your password if your concerned about folk using your account.