Thread: BushcraftTools.com

Trapper

BushcraftTools.com

Has anyone got any experience of shopping at http://www.bushcrafttools.com/

I made an order 11 days ago, and haven't heard anything since. I've attempted to contact the owner a couple of times, but haven't had a response. If its a case he's just slow, I won't worry too much, but if he's normally prompt, then I'll panic...

Not dealt with them nyself, thier feedback on eBay looks ok though. Have you tried calling them?

+44 7967 587979 is the advertised contact.

Trapper
    Only attempted via email at the moment, I've bust my phone by trying to install an american os update onto a uk phone...

Phone number is live, just spoke to him about a Dutch oven, expected delivery date is Friday if I order today. Maybe something has gone sideways on your order ?

I've had a couple of fire pistons off this bloke and he has always been great to deal with. Never had any problems and i've had a couple of freebies in with my order as well.
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Trapper
    An update on this... The guy finally got in touch yesterday, and said it was sent from the south of France on the 9th, and could take upto 2 weeks. The drill your own fire piston kit I ordered arrived today, postmarked the 10th, and missing the instructions for what size drill bit etc.

A part of me suspects he only emailed me yesterday because I raised a PayPal dispute over the order.

The item itself is very basic, and I've only managed to get one ignition from it, but I suspect that's me at fault rather than the fire piston.

It's a shame the service was so poor, as my wife was thinking of ordering the frontier stove off him to go it our caravan, but now she won't.