Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lighting a fire at night with no lights!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave ward View Post
    Thankyou to all the positive guys out there, glad I've gave you a nice little challange that you could set yourselfs and let me know how you get on and for those who didn't find it intresting well im sorry you didn't enjoy but you just should of stopped reading and gone and tried it and then we could see how you got on.
    I think you missed Runes point. It wasn't about the content of what you wrote it was how you wrote it, ie without proper breaks/paragraphs which makes it kind of annoying to try and read long posts.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

My apologies, the whole point of my challange was to do this with nothing on me that i maybe tempted to use as a light (which a mobile can be in a pinch) and just have a fire steel with me and 1 cotton ball. If i had took my mobile to take pics i would of been tempted to use it for light lol i wanted to test myself (how my hands in the cold would cope) and my fire lighting skills as well as doing it all with no light and in the pitch black. After all, your not always forced to get into trouble or need to get a fire going just in the day time.