Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: here's a fella doing the do

Paragraph 1; A man who spends his time hunting with a bow and arrow, trapping small animals and fishing for food lives like a modern day Fred Flintstone.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2NkLa7Lhq
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

According to the wildlife and countryside act (1981) 5 Prohibition of certain methods of killing or taking wild birds.S(1)Subject to the provisions of this Part, if any person—
    (a)sets in position any of the following articles, being an article which is of such a nature and is so placed as to be [F564likely] to cause bodily injury to any wild bird coming into contact therewith, that is to say, any springe, trap, gin, snare, hook and line, any electrical device for killing, stunning or frightening or any poisonous, poisoned or stupefying substance;
    (b)uses for the purpose of killing or taking any wild bird any such article as aforesaid, whether or not of such a nature and so placed as aforesaid, or any net, baited board, bird-lime or substance of a like nature to bird-lime;
    (c)uses for the purpose of killing or taking any wild bird—
    (i)any bow or crossbow;

Rather than fill this forum with legislature it is simpler to state that bowhunting has been unlawful in the UK since 1963 (I've been checking it out) so please guys don't! Although I understand the reasons why, personally I don't agree but that's a different thread.
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Would I go to hell of I said I preferred his dad John Lord??

Excellent flint napper whom I've spent many a night watching on youtube.

Ade

Remember journalists aren't known for their ability to stick to facts when they get in the way of a sensationalist piece...........he might not hunt with the bow but use use other, legal methods.

I think this guy featured in a Jimmy's Farm series
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

I think I've seen this chap in some Naturalbushcraft vids on flint knapping.
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin