Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donations mod ofr forum

Donations mod ofr forum

I think it would be a good idea to install a vB donations mod so that it could integrate the donations into back-end of site. That way donators could have various little rewards automatically given like more pm space, titles, username color etc. Either that or use the built in vbulletin subscriptions functionality.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by ADz_1983 View Post
    I think it would be a good idea to install a vB donations mod so that it could integrate the donations into back-end of site. That way donators could have various little rewards automatically given like more pm space, titles, username color etc. Either that or use the built in vbulletin subscriptions functionality.
    No idea what your saying but it sounds good
    [

[

Sapper your inbox is full mate
    We owe the debt of our blood to our ancestors and our skills to their perserverance.

Quote Originally Posted by rawfish111 View Post
    Sapper your inbox is full mate
    sorted
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    Got +1 for that

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post

Well basically its a way of integrating donations into forum side of site so that when somebody donates their profile is automatically updated with custom title or promoted usergroup like VIP or Donator, supporter, given access to special forums or given small rewards like more space in PM system etc, all this is customizable by Admin. The forum is made by vbulletin and comes with its own in-built donation system like other forums do aswell as options for addons that give more functionality/features.
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Well basically its a way of integrating donations into forum side of site so that when somebody donates their profile is automatically updated with custom title or promoted usergroup like VIP or Donator, supporter, given access to special forums or given small rewards like more space in PM system etc, all this is customizable by Admin. The forum is made by vbulletin and comes with its own in-built donation system like other forums do aswell as options for addons that give more functionality/features.
    couldn't have put it better myself....
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

wot e said
    [

Just being able to contribute something to keeping Natural Bushcraft running is reward enough for me - no wah
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/