Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: English Weather 11th March 2013

Trapper
    The beautiful San Joaquin valley in California in the U.S.A
    Quote Originally Posted by Realearner View Post
    been to California, must have been unlucky as weather similar to here at the time, actually more snow as could not get into Yosemite. And Windy all along the coast, so grass not always greener
    Sorry the weather was like the UK when you came over ! Today the temp was 88F (a new record, last time it was this warm it was 1916 on this date ! ) Let me know when you make your next visit an I'll tell the park to do better. nilo52

Trapper
    I was out the same day Tony7 around the same area and the weather did turn quickly. Up by the Freshfield just inland I find someone had contructed a shelter, it was pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by nilo52 View Post
    Sorry the weather was like the UK when you came over ! Today the temp was 88F (a new record, last time it was this warm it was 1916 on this date ! ) Let me know when you make your next visit an I'll tell the park to do better. nilo52
    I might just have to hold you to that, thinking 2015 just to give you notice

Tramp
    Yes I've come across shelters in the woods at the back of the little RAF airport here, Freedom. and found traces of old camps etc. it's a lovely aria I'm still new to it really