What a day this was for contrasting weather, I had been walking along the coast (Southport Mersyside) The sun was shining and I was quite warm, now and then a large cloud would block the sun, and it would go quite cold, so a mix of hot and cold, I decided to make myself a brew and found a nice spot close to a marsh, so put my poncho down to sit on, broke out my gear, set my stove up lit it, put water on the boil, and I was happy as larry it was warm, nature all round me, looking at birds with my binoculars and thinking this is the life, Brew was made sipping my coffee. next thing I know sky went very gray quite quickly, the wind picked up then heavy snow mixed with hail fell, and the temperature fell right down very cold very quickly, and looking at the same seen you would think it was a different day, all white with snow and dam cold, I was so glad I had good gear with me, which kept me dry and warm, so there I am sat down brew not even drank, thinking can you believe that ha ha. it made me think that you cannot take nature for granted not at all, guess the moral of the story is always try to be prepared while your out there, be safe guys and enjoy the great outdoors Tony........