Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The bushcraft show 2013

The bushcraft show 2013

Hi guys , i was wondering if any of you are going to the show at Elvaston castle or may have been before , as i'm going this year for the first time and wondered if you recomend this one or the Gathering in august .(or both!) It would also be great to meet some of you if you're going . Daz .

cant justify the expense Im afraid....for the same price as a ticket I can meet loads of times with NB folks even though Elvaston isnt too far away
    [

Is that the one that was in the Lakes if so no thanks
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Price to high for me.

If it is the one I think it is mate I will tell ypu about it next time I see you, I did have a thread on here somewhere about it I can't remember where tho
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Pricewise, Greed/profiteering springs to mind.

Ok , not fans then thanks for the feedback . Dya reckon i'd be better of doing a course instead ? as a complete beginner back garden bushcrafter i guess i'm just trying to find places to see stuff in action in the flesh . Have the NB folks got anything planned in the spring ? ( if you don't mind me asking ) . Cheers .

Quote Originally Posted by Badger 73 View Post
    Ok , not fans then thanks for the feedback . Dya reckon i'd be better of doing a course instead ? as a complete beginner back garden bushcrafter i guess i'm just trying to find places to see stuff in action in the flesh . Have the NB folks got anything planned in the spring ? ( if you don't mind me asking ) . Cheers .

Theres a meet on in Wales this month http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...et-up-in-wales

and at the end of April theres one in North Yorkshire http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...TBC-Interested
    Last edited by Silverback; 10-03-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    [

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Don't pay to go on a course. Stick around here, look at the YouTube videos, go to meets and, most important of all, get out there and try things for yourself. Why pay someone's inflated prices to learn what is available for free?

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Don't pay to go on a course. Stick around here, look at the YouTube videos, go to meets and, most important of all, get out there and try things for yourself. Why pay someone's inflated prices to learn what is available for free?

Martin
    the true spirit of bushcraft...sharing of knowledge for free
    [