Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is my country

Quote Originally Posted by rawfish111 View Post
    Isn't it strange how out of all the buggering about on the net/ dealing with f****ng idiots in daily life that it takes a community such as this to hear level headed and sensible comments and plans. Not to mention respect.

Let equity and fairness be your hallmark. Treat others in accordance with what they deserve, and give each person a chance to show his or her best.

Cooperate with kin and friends, do your fair share, and remember your responsibilities to others.

Although we belong to a community, we are also individuals with distinct personalities and clearly-defined rights. Respect the individuality of others, and insist on the same in return.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by nilo52 View Post
    LOVE TO!!

( but only in the summer OF COURSE ! ) that frost GIANT stuff is too scary.
    Aw, don't worry, Thor will protect you .
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    I'll carry the case

M@
    56.5 kg .
    My blog, New England Bushcraft

"Give me six hours to chop down a tree, and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
    ~ Abraham Lincoln

"Be prepared, not scared."
    ~ Cody Lundin

Trapper
    it seems that almost every person of worth wants to jump ship..... whilst it saddens me, i wish you the best of luck, i realise i dont know you that well at all but i have no reason to think or wish ill of you.

lets hope others can see the same, and the change will be made all that bit easier.. @Sapper

cant think of anything else to say, other than the scenery looks magnificant, im jealous lol..