Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Svord 3" Wooden handle Peasent Knife - In stock anywhere?

Svord 3" Wooden handle Peasent Knife - In stock anywhere?

Hi chaps,

I placed order via heinnie.com which said they would be in stock (wooden handled version) within 10 days but its been about 4 weeks and they still dont have any stock so I'm thinking of cancelling order and buying elsewhere but cant seem to find other sellers in stock either.

Does anybody know of anywhere that is in stock at the moment?

Thanks in advance.

DOH! Wish you had posted that two days ago before i ordered one from Heinnie as well!

In answer to your question i'm afraid i don't!
    If there are no women around and a man says something, is he still wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ADz_1983 View Post
    Hi chaps,

I placed order via heinnie.com which said they would be in stock (wooden handled version) within 10 days but its been about 4 weeks and they still dont have any stock so I'm thinking of cancelling order and buying elsewhere but cant seem to find other sellers in stock either.

Does anybody know of anywhere that is in stock at the moment?

Thanks in advance
    If it's any help to you, I ordered stock at the beginning of the year for my store in SA and the stock left NZ this morning, Svord had a run on their product just before last Xmas and they have been busy producing stock.
    I'm sure if you are just a bit more patient your supplier will have stock soon!

Hey guys, thanks for replies.

Order was finally dispatched today so looks like they have stock now

@ Thumbcrusher, There was probably a backlog so you may not get dispatched today but shouldn't be long, They probably stocked up well on them.

Hey thats good news ADz and better still i got an email today saying mine has been despatched!

At least they keep you up to date with how your order is going! Hope you enjoy your new knife ADz!!

Hope you guys enjoy your knives,I've got one and while the blade as supplied is a cracker the finish on the handle left a little to be desired.Sorted it by stripping off the floppy varnish,easing the edges and giving it a good drink of linseed oil.Let us all know how you get on with them.Paul

Mine arrived today and like Paulthefish said the blade is excellent but i have to say that the handle is frankly quite shoddy. That said it was reasonably priced and i've decided to replace the handle with some nice oak as i don't think its worth trying to do anything with the original handle. So, down to the garage for a few hours soon to start sawing and sanding!

Thumb,love to see photos when you finished,got to say though once you strip the varnish off the original wood is not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by paulthefish2009 View Post
    Hope you guys enjoy your knives,I've got one and while the blade as supplied is a cracker the finish on the handle left a little to be desired.Sorted it by stripping off the floppy varnish,easing the edges and giving it a good drink of linseed oil.Let us all know how you get on with them.Paul
    Indeed, exactly what I plan to do

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Mine arrived today and like Paulthefish said the blade is excellent but i have to say that the handle is frankly quite shoddy. That said it was reasonably priced and i've decided to replace the handle with some nice oak as i don't think its worth trying to do anything with the original handle. So, down to the garage for a few hours soon to start sawing and sanding!

Mine also arrived today, Very pleased with it, especially for price. Next to get a crook knife I think
    "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!​​"

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbcrusher View Post
    Edit; quoted the wrong person, DOH!!
    Last edited by Bob W; 08-03-2013 at 08:54 PM.
    It's not the cough that carries you off,

It's the coffin they carry you off in!