Thread: Red Bull Shot Bottle

Red Bull Shot Bottle

I stumble across this site via twitter. I just brought my self ones of those white box stoves.

All the last couple of you tube videos i see that they have been using the small little Red Bull Shot Bottle to store mess or to use as a firelight kit.

Do you know if they still sell them, I ahave look in a couple of big supermarket, but have not found any?

matie.
    Get yourself over to the introductions section and shout your arrival

I think you'll have better luck at the small corner shops for the shot bottles. (Guessing)
    Ashley has a white box stove and loves it, which is as good an endorsement as you're gonna get

Enjoy your stay!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Welcome to the forum. I use a whitebox copy made for me by SimonB from a poundland water bottle
    [

Lucazade do shot bottles as well. Look in pharmacies like Superdrug or Boots.

Thanks for all the information, i will try in town and let you know

Filling stations usually have them on the counter.
    If you stretch out both arms to represent all time on earth, then with one stroke of a nail file you could eradicate all human history, and 98 per cent of all human history was spent in the stone age.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	7221

Found these they seem to be the same size in my local chemist