Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meths alternative ?

Trago Mills, last lot I bought was £3.58 ish for 2.5L

Another vote for Trago Mills
    Only my dog can judge me

http://www.devilark.com.au/

Its not very often that I go to Trago, even though it only about ten miles away from Camborne. Its one of those places that if you want nothing in particular you end up coming home with a boot full. They seem to stock virtually everything that you want at good prices. Its much better than that R & J Supply place !!.

Quote Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
    Its not very often that I go to Trago, even though it only about ten miles away from Camborne. Its one of those places that if you want nothing in particular you end up coming home with a boot full. They seem to stock virtually everything that you want at good prices. Its much better than that R & J Supply place !!.
    I have trained myself to walk in through the door, straight down the aisle past the bags, into the decoration section, pick up the meths, turn, pay and leave. On a good day you can be out in a couple of minutes, on a bad day its about an hour and a half with stainless rings, shockcord, webbing and half a dozen other things haven fallen into the trolley on the way round

Quote Originally Posted by steve1975 View Post
    It would work but to get it down to a reasonable price you have got to buy a barrel of it

Peasant
    Compared to the prices locally for meths around 2.50 for 500ml its a fairly good price delivery included.