Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Meet up in the northwest

Thanks for organising Danny and thanks to everyone else, all shared a little knowledge with me on all manner of aspects making it a good day all round "Please sir i want some more"!

Quote Originally Posted by Rimski View Post
    Thanks for organising Danny and thanks to everyone else, all shared a little knowledge with me on all manner of aspects making it a good day all round "Please sir i want some more"!
    So have you raided your garden yet for that Hairy Bittercress I showed you pal?

Lol

Ade.

Glad everyone enjoyed it and took something positive away from our northwest get together looking forward to the next!

All the best

Danny

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    Hi Folks,

I've been a bit of a lapsed member of the forum the lst year or so. Only just got back onto today - change in work and family commitments have played right mayhem with my bush time.

Looking to get back into it with renewed vigour now though. Just followed all the threads to this one and looks like I missed out on some much sought after Northwest\Lancs developments. Is there anything else planned in the future?

Would be good to meet up with Aide and Ian, as we only met briefly last year.

Mike
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeWilkinson View Post
    Hi Folks,

I've been a bit of a lapsed member of the forum the lst year or so. Only just got back onto today - change in work and family commitments have played right mayhem with my bush time.

Looking to get back into it with renewed vigour now though. Just followed all the threads to this one and looks like I missed out on some much sought after Northwest\Lancs developments. Is there anything else planned in the future?

Would be good to meet up with Aide and Ian, as we only met briefly last year.

Mike
    Nice to see you back on the forum pal.

We are hoping to have regular meet ups to share our different skills etc. if your interested, I will be doing a 3 hour guided foraging walk here in May.

I'm also doing the Help For Heroes event on 18&19 May this year again which is where we met for the first time last year.

Ade

Natural Born Bushcrafter MikeWilkinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianRose View Post
    Nice to see you back on the forum pal.

We are hoping to have regular meet ups to share our different skills etc. if your interested, I will be doing a 3 hour guided foraging walk here in May.

I'm also doing the Help For Heroes event on 18&19 May this year again which is where we met for the first time last year.

Ade
    Thanks for the welcome back Ade. Will certainly take you up on the walk, might bring the young uns too.
    [SIZE=4][COLOR=#8b4513]Wake me up when things are over, and I'm Wiser and older.

A bit short notice I know, a quick straw poll, anyone up for a wander sometime this weekend, and if so whats best suits you....
    non est vivere sed valere vita est life is more than being alive..........ALWAYS GIVE MORE THAN YOU TAKE

Ask not for a lighter load, but a stronger back.....

Unfortunately I can't do this weekend but I'm free for a walk tues wed over this way again if anyone fancies it?

Danny

Yes im up and available for either days just need to organise transport tues onwards

Hey guys I'm definitely up for another wander, next Tuesday (2nd apr) would be good for me.