Thread: Hi newbie

Hi newbie

Anyone from ayrshire who has a car & into wild camping & bushcraft ? Im signed off work at moment due to back & leg sciatica but now basically fully recovered with exceptions of the odd niggle so hoping to get out & try my new kit & pratice some bushcraft around the end of march , would luv to visit the galloway forest & visit the native tree regeneration by the wood of cree community or the trossachs loch ard & visit the native tree regeneraton around loch katrine or glen finglas to see the progress of these new young native woods , plus im new to bushcraft but see my intro to get to know better regards...Geo-68

Quote Originally Posted by Geo-68 View Post
    Anyone from ayrshire who has a car & into wild camping & bushcraft ? Im signed off work at moment due to back & leg sciatica but now basically fully recovered with exceptions of the odd niggle so hoping to get out & try my new kit & pratice some bushcraft around the end of march , would luv to visit the galloway forest & visit the native tree regeneration by the wood of cree community or the trossachs loch ard & visit the native tree regeneraton around loch katrine or glen finglas to see the progress of these new young native woods , plus im new to bushcraft but see my intro to get to know better regards...Geo-68
    OK no one interested in visiting native woods regeneration , No car no problem have my own 4 x 4 on the road by late summer , no bushwhakers for a companion!... now thats serious! come on must be some bushcraft/wildcamping going on in scotland ? or is every one just Dead from the stalking & shooting seasons

Welcome to the forum Geo. sorry didn't see your original post back in February.

Ade.

Hi Adrian sorry for late contact , not been around on the site since last post above as been buisy.. hope life is treating ya kind bud.
    Last edited by Geo-68; 17-03-2013 at 10:00 AM.

UPDATE: Well iv kept to my word this year is the year its all happening , got my first wild camp may with a family member , so any one with transport who wants to brave the wilds of scotland i.e trossachs , rannoch or further with transport willing to get to know & get away from it all for 4-7days give me a buzz regards Geo

hi geo, i stay just outside of Glasgow and i'm new to this site and to bushcraft. I've been going through all the threads and posts on here and i'm trying to learn all about the basics. I don't think i'm ready for camping yet but I'm looking forward to hearing how you get on. :-))

P.S A Galloway Forrest wild camp sounds very interesting!