Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of hours in Troserch Woods (Day off because of snow)

Trapper
    looks absolutely beautiful... and im sure having your son along, though maybe trying at times, made it all the more enjoyable..

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    I've been there when I was down in Llanelli, Situated north of Llangennech village just
    on the A4138 link road between Junction 48 of the M4 and the Llanelli crematorium roundabout.
    the Troserch woods are located in a beautiful river valley, divided by the Morlais River which runs into the
    Lougher estuary. They are ancient woodlands, and have a number of old ruins too. I was fishing
    on the Lougher estuary too. You've picked an excellent spot there my friend enjoy it to the full
    Regards
    David

Quote Originally Posted by David_JAFO View Post
    hello,
    I've been there when I was down in Llanelli, Situated north of Llangennech village just
    on the A4138 link road between Junction 48 of the M4 and the Llanelli crematorium roundabout.
    the Troserch woods are located in a beautiful river valley, divided by the Morlais River which runs into the
    Lougher estuary. They are ancient woodlands, and have a number of old ruins too. I was fishing
    on the Lougher estuary too. You've picked an excellent spot there my friend enjoy it to the full
    Regards
    David
    We camp in these woods quite a lot.

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    Quote "We camp in these woods quite a lot."
    Lucky sods
    Regards
    David