Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy and also looking for instructor to run courses

New guy and also looking for instructor to run courses

Hi Guys

I am brand new to the forum and bushcraft but i am looking for get more involved and learn a few skills

I am looking for basic skills, and bushcraft.

Cheers

John

p.s. I am actually based near Ulverston near the lake district if there is anyone in the area and would like to meet up
    Last edited by Martin; 07-03-2013 at 05:35 PM. Reason: Removed advertising

Welcome to the forum John. Wouldn't mind popping over to shoot airsoft, camp out or even hire your site to deliver first aid courses (its what I do)
    [

Hi John

M@

Welcome to the site, awesome website looks wicked count me in for coming over!

Hi John
    Welcome to the site pal. I received an email that you sent me via my website.

I'll send you a response soon buddy.

All the best
    Ade

Tribal Elder
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

I'd like to suggest Ade gets his hat in the ring for helping you out with the teaching, I've had the pleasure of shadowing Ade learning lots off him with regards to wild edibles and the outdoors. He has a great passion for the outdoors bushcraft wildlife the list goes on and I think he would do a great job of teaching your courses. He'll probably kill me for that message!! Ha ha

Hi John, welcome to the forum, think we met at screasdon fort a few years back & then Sennybridge was helping Gaz at the time SWWG, tis a bit more sadate bushcraft than running around blatting people & flash bangs lol shame your right up there, would have jumped in.

Enjoy Basha

Hi Basha

Yeah that was me! was a great weekend I was chatting to Jezz (mother) the other day I need to come down to south again to see you guys

I am looking forward to getting more into bushcraft, I still do airsoft but since it has become more of a business (and I am getting too old to jump through windows all day) for me I am not enjoying it as much as i did when it was just a hobby.
    Through airsoft I have spent may a night camping round a camp fire in the woods but never really had any knowledge of how to do things, I was always relaying on other guys knowledge and know I think it is time I learnt for myself, and since I have the access to the venues offer other people the chance to learn as well.

Cheers

John

Warrington is on my doorstep so I would be up for an overnighter or two - and I really need to learn more skills.
    Cheers Bri
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Celti...517813?fref=ts
    To grow to be old and wise, you first have to be young and foolish
    I have everything I need - it's just the want's that are missing .