Thread: Kent group

Cool Kent group

Well I know of a site that hold's 4 hammock's, at Thornden wood's, just North of Canterbury.
    It's wild camping so no fire's till sundown(ish)
    It's a 15 min walk in, so I only carry what can fit in my rucksack.
    I have 2 camp chair's left on site.
    I have the first 2 week's of Feb off work, so I hope we can arrange a overnight trip.
    Over to you guy's.

Paul

Samuel Hearne
    Sounds like you have found a good place, i dont know that area very well even though i used to live in Ashford Kent before i joined up, anyway you will more than likely get more replys than you have space for so enjoy!

Could be up for that, will check with swmbo about times dates etc. Will get back soon.

Kinda got my dates mixed up, when I say the first 2 week's of Feb, I meant from the 7 to the 22.
    Sorry for any confusion.
    Numpty moment

Hi everyone
    Just moved to Rochester and a newbie to bushcraft but very willing to learn in the Garden of England!
    Thought I'd introduce my self I'm mick 27 wife baby boy and two dogs always loved camping when younger and want to rekindle it.
    “Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity...”
    ― John Muir

Hi Mick. I'll let you know when we're next at our "local" site near Yalding.

Cheers,

M@
    "If you were to ask me what I consider to be my finest achievement, I could answer the question without hesitation: teaching." ~ Raymond Blanc.