Thread: Stainless steel Base camp Kelly kettle

Stainless steel Base camp Kelly kettle

Now sold thanks

Only use this a couple of time at the allotment but now have the smaller trekka model as that is all I need now I go there on my own.

Specs

This Stainless Steel kettle (and steel base) boils approximately 6 cups of water at a time. This size is ideal for Anglers, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Garden Allotments, Caravaning Camping gear, Wilderness Survival kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone who works or plays in the outdoor.
    [Note: The cork on this new model has been replaced by a high visibility Silicone stopper]

As our kettles work extremely well in both good and harsh weather conditions, they are an extremely important piece of camping equipment for any outdoor person. Using whatever natural fuel is lying around (twigs, dry grass, heather, Birch bark, Pine cones, dry animal dung, etc) our kettles will bring water to the boil within a matter of minutes.

Never carry fuel again.

Our kettles are cost-FREE to run, eco-friendly as they operate on carbon neutral fuels, and are great fun to use.

Dimensions:
    Height.......... 34cm / 13inchs (kettle excl. box)
    Diameter...... 18.7cm / 7.4inchs (widest point at rim of base)
    Capacity....... 1.5 Ltr / 2.6 Pints (U.K.)
    Weight......... 2.6lbs / 1.18kg (Kettle & base on its own)
    Weight......... 3.2lbs / 1.45kg in packaging.

Can be used with optional pot stand and pots for cooking also these are not included as I never bought them but we did put a grill on it and bbq sausages an burgers yum yum.

Ideal for few on a shhot day or camping with the family, these are normally about £80 plus postage I will sell this for £55 posted
    It is in good used condition with only black in the chimney and signs of use on the fire bowl where I have fired it up a couple of times.

Thanks

I am selling this item as a private seller and this sale is in no way the responsibility of NaturalBushcraft.co.uk or any of its moderators.
    Last edited by mr.punch; 09-01-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Now £45 posted