Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Hi my name is Andrew I have been interested in bushcraft for most of my life but only now have I been able to look into the bushcraft scene, been to a few meets and the bushcraft shows both of them, I'm new to the forum thing so be gentle with me if I do anything wrong , Sorry in advance, hoping to meet like minded people to learn and enjoy the great outdoors, there's only one Law and thats Survival.
    Kind regards Andrew(Barcode)

Hi there Andrew
    Welcome to the forum. There is a huge amount of knowledge amongst the very many fine folk on here.

Where abouts are you located buddy?

All the best
    Ade

Eyup and welcome Andrew. Where are you based ?
    [

Hi Adrian
    I'm based in Sheffield of all places, no wood nothing have to travel to get any nice outdoors, got small local woods but nothing to camp in.
    Kind regards Andrew

Hi there I'm based in Sheffield of all places, no wood nothing have to travel to get any nice outdoors, got small local woods but nothing to camp in.
    Kind regards Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by saddinga View Post
    Hi Adrian
    I'm based in Sheffield of all places, no wood nothing have to travel to get any nice outdoors, got small local woods but nothing to camp in.
    Kind regards Andrew
    Loads round Sheffield just need to know where to look, want to come camping sat ?
    [

Hi there,
    Dont know wether i'm doing this right or what but I'm sorry I can't come i've got something on this weekend and next week end family commitments,so sorry where was you thinking of going and where are you is it Barnsley where you are well that area if so its just round the corner and I would love to go with you some time.I'm no good on these forums don't know what i'm doing half the time.
    Kind regards Andy
    Last edited by Barcode; 30-11-2012 at 01:21 AM.

One with Nature
    "Always remember, no matter where you go there you are."
    hello,
    to the NBC. Settle in first Andy, find your bearings, I'm sure
    Sapper4038 means well, good intentions, which I think is very kind of he
    offering, have a browse round the forum, once your comfortable with the
    NBC I'm sure you'll fit right in
    Regards
    David
    Hi there,
    Dont know wether i'm doing this right or what but I'm sorry I can't come i've got something on this weekend and next week end family commitments,so sorry where was you thinking of going and where are you is it Barnsley where you are well that area if so its just round the corner and I would love to go with you some time.I'm no good on these forums don't know what i'm doing half the time.
    Kind regards Andy

Hi there,
    Kind regards Andy
    No Dramas Andy.
    I'm off out in the woods tomorrow with a couple of mates and I thought you may like to tag on. I live SW of Huddersfield but know the hills, moors and woods around South Yorkshire/Peak District fairly well for a variety of reasons

I thought it would be nice to invite you along as you have put your name down for the meet in Jan - much easier to introduce yourself to a smaller group first.
    [

Hi Andrew and welcome to NBC see you at the meet in January matey