Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Natural Geological Activity? ...Or do we have mini Pirates in Kent?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehecatl View Post
    Hi Paul.

I am reliably informed that:

"
    Cozendon woods is owned by Lord Mexborough, but is very hard to contact. You have to go through his agents whoever they are.

The chalk cave is an old dene hole used by the residents of the medieval village from the middle of the woods.
    "
    Now we know.

Cheers,

M@

Cheers M@
    I've looked up on him a bit and he's a bit of a petrol head who resides in Yorkshire (probably a London pad too). Has one of the most enviable classic Porche collections on the planet apparently.
    So at least I know he not going to be running after me with a shotgun for kipping between his trees.

That said, he undoubtedly rents the land for agriculture which may or may not include the wood. So will still try and acquire a permission on it if I can.

Thanks again for the efforts mate!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Can't be to careful, but saying that it's so easy to get it wrong. Lapse of concentration etc.

Quote Originally Posted by butchthedog View Post
    Can't be to careful, but saying that it's so easy to get it wrong. Lapse of concentration etc.
    Yup and given we are usually concentrating on why we are there in the first place lol
    [