Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First video diary. First stealth camp.

Good video, watched it last night and subbed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Davidspassage View Post
    That's great that you are getting out and spending quality time with your kids. It is so important that we fathers step up and be a role model for our own kids. Kudos!
    Couldn't agree more bud. I'm just trying to install the same memories and experiences I had when I was a boy. They are precious to me and I hope will be precious to him in years to come.
    These days, it seems you're the odd one out if your children are part of solid happy families. Great shame to hear that so many of his mates have single parents, and something that upsets me a great deal when I hear them saying they wish their Dad did things with them.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Good video, watched it last night and subbed you.
    Thanks mate!
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Alone in the Wilderness Davidspassage's Avatar
    No doubt. I am a professional youth worker and I can't tell you how many kids I work with who have very little substance in their relationships with their father. It's very sad. And I've been a youth worker long enough that I can almost tell quickly when I meet teens which ones have active fathers in their lives and which ones don't.