Thread: Ukhft extreme!!!!!!!!

Ukhft extreme!!!!!!!!

HI ALL,
    Just incase everyone is intrested round 3 of the ukhft EXTREME (it's like normal hunter field target, but EXTREME!!!) is in quarry in south wales on the 24th if anyone is intrested. all airguns are accepted (.22, .177, .20, spring, pcp, £40 budget airgun, £1,500 top end FT rifle, junior, oap) quarry is a seriously challenging HFT course and very good fun! people from all over wales come to it and there are some serious prizes on offer i think!
    ATB
    Aaron.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Aaron - do you have location details ?...
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

website here: http://www.quarryhunters.co.uk/Location.html what rifle do you have mate? forgot to add its non-fac.
    "There's enough in this world for everyones need, but not enough for everyone greed"
    Ghandi

"only when the last tree has burned, the last fish has been caught, the last river poisoned, will we realise we cannot eat money"

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Rushton View Post
    website here: http://www.quarryhunters.co.uk/Location.html what rifle do you have mate? forgot to add its non-fac.
    Hi Aron, I don't have a rifle at the moment but I still have an interest and might go along for a look on the 24th. I used to shoot years go with crowd from the "Rifleman" pub in Pontypool. I'm guessing that's all disbanded now. We used to do field target shoots on the old collery ground along the Crumlin Road.

The Map directions to the quarry are a bit confusing but I'm guessing it's very close to the South Wales 2000 clay shooting ground ?

Cheers, Paul.
    Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's ALL small stuff...!

i'm not sure having only been there beofre once myself, and my dad was driving. sorry i can't help you.
    Ghandi