Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Natural Bushcraft Members go wild!!

Natural Bushcraft Members go wild!!

Hi all

Just thought that I would show you my latest video. I have met so many nice folk on this forum since i first joined which is a real testament to the way in which Ash and the rest of the mods look after the place for us.

One such member is "Freedom Phil", we have been chatting for a while now and is a really sound guy with exactly the right attitude for Bushcraft. Unfortunately Phil didnt have a particularly good time at a meet he went to in Coventry (I think that's where he said it was anyway?), nothing to do with any members here ofcourse!

Phil was a great guy with no ego at all and a VERY fast learner. I think he is the only guy who has ever got the Evenk Hitch after the first time of being shown and he did a fantastic job lighting a fire.

Anyway, long story short, here is a video of an overnight camp that Phil and I did this weekend.

Hope you like it folks.

Ade

Already watched it Ade
    I had a bog on YouTube at lunch today and saw your new addition (I'm a subscriber). Great video as always mate and enjoyed watching it!
    Thanks champ.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

[

Great vid Ade there is nothin better than gettin outdoors and just kick back. Thanks for sharin mate

Cheers
    AL
    The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
    JOHN MUIR

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    Top job dude!

Very nice

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Top vid Adrian :0)

Excellent vid Ade.

What really stuck in my mind is what you said earlier on about there 'being no clocks' . That made me think that maybe when I am out with my boy, I need to slow down a bit (a lot) and teach him the basics that I know a little slower to help him understand better and not get bored, and also thinking that he is in weekend school.

Cheers Neil

Yup, I subscribed to your channel just a couple days ago...didn't have to wait long for a new vid.
    You guys made the whole firesteel thing look kinda fun, may have to give in and get me one.

Jack

Thank you for all the kind comments chaps, it really was a great overnight camp.

I really think that Phil enjoyed himself and he excelled at both learning and at his role within the camp - the guy can gather firewood like a demon!!

Ade.