Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: NaturalBushcraft Autumn Meet - 27th-29th Oct 2012

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    Quote Originally Posted by fish View Post
    anyone going that may have a seat and are passing within 50 miles of me? BA12 6RQ happily pay petrol/diesel.(sorry no sexual favours)
    I will be picking my children up from Sussex, either the friday evening or saturday morning, so could get you there, but they are down here for a week, so you would need to find a way back to Wiltshire

There is a top notch bog there mate !!.

This is the bog door

There is your bog

And there is the water to flush it

Its like a sauna in there in the Summer !!.

I have stayed there a few times with my boy and the informal rules are that you can pee in the woods and do anything else in the toilet block. Mr Jones the owner is quite happy if you catch, shoot, hunt or trap rabbits and suchlike for the pot. He is a really nice guy who leaves you alone to enjoy your time there.

Cheers Neil

Wow I would so love to go on this meet but looks like its too far away from me as I rely on public transport.

Anybody from up north (Near Hull, or near a train station) going down who can give me a lift? (Will share Fuel costs etc)
    Last edited by ADz; 14-10-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyP View Post
    I will be picking my children up from Sussex, either the friday evening or saturday morning, so could get you there, but they are down here for a week, so you would need to find a way back to Wiltshire
    now thats a thought,pencil me in for now,i will look see if anyone is returning this way.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Originally, I put down for Saturday & Sunday for me and Tyler, but as I am keen to keep my place in the Football team (and I play in goal so..) I changed it to Sunday and Monday Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by TeaBee View Post
    Sorry I can't make it this time but hope you have a great meet and that you'll organise another one before the Cornwall RV.

Otherwise, I'll see you at Easter.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyP View Post
    Hi Jan.. My girl is 12 too. I am hoping to bring them (sons 14) to the meet..
    Me and Tyler (Rural Survival buddies :-P )
    are going.. I am 16 and in college.. He is 16 and in school.. I know we're older but.. haha they'll be fine

Sophie (aged 11) and I shall be there.
    Steve Marvell
    Professional Survival Instructor
    Blog: Survival's Cool also available on Facebook

What are people using to sleep in?