Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Naked Rambler

Tribal Elder
    But why are people offending by other peoples junk? or rather why is it ok for a horse to kick about with its willie flapping about in the wind but not a human?

Because its traditional, some of it comes from religion. Most of our laws on nudity come from the Victorians. Wearing clothes separates us from the savages old bean
    Last edited by Silverback; 09-10-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    [

Is it then okay for me to mount my wife in the local park!
    How about I start licking my my backside because I've just had a rather large moment on the grass!
    I could dive into a pile of fox crap ...rolling around with a gratifying smile.

Why is it not okay for me to do that???

Answer this and you've answered your own question my friend.
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper4083 View Post
    And no I'm not a nudist
    not what I heard....

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by f0rm4t View Post
    Is it then okay for me to mount my wife in the local park!
    How about I start licking my my backside because I've just had a rather large moment on the grass!
    I could dive into a pile of fox crap ...rolling around with a gratifying smile.

Why is it not okay for me to do that???

Answer this and you've answered your own question my friend.
    Hahaha what? You can do that if you like - that does not affect me? In fact I'm sure you can do the last two things legally...

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    not what I heard....
    Oh yeah what have you heard ?
    [

You can do that if you like - that does not affect me?
    Ha! You have a higher tolerance for acceptable behaviour than me my friend
    Paul

• You’ll never be lost if you remember that moss always grows on the north side of your compass.
    • While the Swiss Army Knife has been popular for years, the Swiss Navy Knife has remained largely unheard of. Its single blade functions as a tiny canoe paddle.

My YOUTUBE Channel
    My INSTAGRAM: paul_r1chards
    Leave no trace

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyP View Post
    I think it should be like our knife law. Under 3 inches and you are ok, cos you ain't gonna harm anyone with that..
    This made me chuckle.

From a practical point of view, I favour clothes when hiking as a lot of the paths I wander, are infrequently travelled and quite often overgrown with flora that stings and scrapes. If nobby no clothes chose to wander such paths, I would have to take my hat off to him... and offer it to him as a basic form of protection.

I wonder what he does if he is set upon by a friendly dog with a curious nose?
    Last edited by Kernowek Scouser; 09-10-2012 at 04:26 PM. Reason: added a what
    Ansum La

Quote Originally Posted by Kernowek Scouser View Post

I wonder he does if he is set upon by a friendly dog with a curious nose?
    Lol !!!!
    [

Talland Bay.. An pleg-mor Kernewek hag a wra kovyow
    It would not bother me if I walked past a nudist and I had my kids with me. Being nude is not inappropriate (if away from urban areas and schools etc) imo. I cannot see what is wrong in it.
    If gestures were made, or the person came over too friendly etc, then that would change things.
    There is a guy who walks the coast path near here, and he often doesn't wear clothes. I have never seen him but he will put some clothing on if there are single women or children coming the other way so I have been told. I see no problem with that at all.