Thread: Bigfoot

Bigfoot

Probably one for the american and canadian members ,whats the general feeling about bigfoot? Been watching "finding bigfoot" on discovery just lately and while some of it is obviously just for tv some of the reports do make you think there could be something out there.Any thoughts gents? Paul

Its a bit like our 'Big Cats'. They find new species all the time, its just proving this one beyond all doubt. Me personally - I'm on the fence waiting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by paulthefish2009 View Post
    Probably one for the american and canadian members ,whats the general feeling about bigfoot? Been watching "finding bigfoot" on discovery just lately and while some of it is obviously just for tv some of the reports do make you think there could be something out there.Any thoughts gents? Paul
    This will be a contentious matter akin to did we descend from Aliens ?(which of course, we did!) however I think the major saving grace(s) here, is/are the size of the States and Canada and the wooded lands there in and the fact that reports of Squatchies hale back to aborigional Indian people long before Discovery/reality TV, ever got involved!

I don't belive in bigfoot... Pour a few pints in him - and he starts babbelig and talking s**t...

Quote Originally Posted by JEEP View Post
    I don't belive in bigfoot... Pour a few pints in him - and he starts babbelig and talking s**t...
    So you're saying he's Danish then Jakob! (lol)

Les Stroud the survivor man has seen one in his travels he was asked about it on a raido show I think it was.
    Its on Utube I'll see if I can find it again.
    I cant see why there wouldent be something walking about out in the woods there . Its so vast that there are places that we havent been into yet and maybe thats a good thing.
    Cheers
    AL

Here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y5aO...yer_detailpage
    Last edited by AL...; 02-10-2012 at 08:24 AM.
    The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.
    JOHN MUIR

Quote Originally Posted by Proventurer View Post
    So you're saying he's Danish then Jakob! (lol)
    Challenge accepted!

I'm not 100% decided against the existence of Bigfoot, or Sasquatch.

I have spent a great deal of time checking out the "reports" on the Bigfoot Field Research Organization's site in my past. A friend and I used to read the reports to each other during breaks at work, and listen to the "recordings." He was convinced that he had heard one in central Onondaga County here in New York, but to me, it seemed like he heard a Screech Owl.

I've seen some of that "Finding Bigfoot" show, and I don't know if it's edited to make the guys look a little buffoonish, or if that's just their own fault, but they didn't show any compelling evidence in the time I spent watching.

Personally I don't believe it. If this species existed there would be clear evidence by now simply because of the size of it and the fact that for it to reproduce or survive there must be others of the species all over the area or even world so would be even more chance to catch one or take real footage or evidence. Nothing I have seen so far could be called evidence or facts as its all conjecture, myth, rumor and simple hoaxes. IMO its just another Big Cat, Loch Ness monster etc.

I'm not a skeptic about all things, just things where there simply isn't any real evidence at all.