Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarp, Hammock, & Camp Set up

Tarp, Hammock, & Camp Set up

Posted this one for Justin (Fish) as a new Hammocker he was asking for some tips on how I set up

Hope this vid helps mate, shot this one early this week

ATB TC
    Remember LNT

brilliant! thanks for posting.
    www.jacksshed.co.uk A country living forum to compliment your bushcraft way of life.

Peasant
    Really enjoyed watching this vid. A great help as I've never used a hammock before and found it really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    Really enjoyed watching this vid. A great help as I've never used a hammock before and found it really helpful.
    Thanks RobD

Look forward to seeing a pic of your setup soon mate, its all good fun

ATB TC
    Remember LNT

Yes great video, wish I had the attitude required to spend the time and effort creating this sort of thing, if it wasn't for people like you this site and forum could be boring instead of interesting, Keep it up

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger004 View Post
    Yes great video, wish I had the attitude required to spend the time and effort creating this sort of thing, if it wasn't for people like you this site and forum could be boring instead of interesting, Keep it up

Jeff

Thanks Jeff very kind of you.

It does inspire me to try and make videos that people may find useful with the occasional bit of entertainment or humour thrown in.

ATB TC
    Remember LNT

Great vid! Thanks for sharing!

Peasant
    Just linked over to your cooking vid on the tube. Is that a wild woodgas stove you are using? If so how do you find them. Wondering about them or a honey stove as a good first buy so quite keen to hear how they fare in practice.

Quote Originally Posted by RobD View Post
    Just linked over to your cooking vid on the tube. Is that a wild woodgas stove you are using? If so how do you find them. Wondering about them or a honey stove as a good first buy so quite keen to hear how they fare in practice.
    I am enjoying using mine, it takes a bit of getting used to and depends what you mostly want it for. Its very lightweight and will burn most anything. There are quite a few of my vids with it in. As I always take it on an overnighter. I do a lot of stealth camping so have learned how to more or less keep it smoke free.

I would recommend them, it packs away a bit bigger than the Honey stove but I believe will out perform it easily. The packing does not really bother me as I tie its storage bag to the outside of my ruck.
    Remember LNT

Peasant
    Out of interest where did you get your stove from - sorry hijacking your hammock thread here! Just wondering if there is a chance to get it cheaper than £50.