Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: What Knife is everyone using at the moment ?

I'll take and post some pics when snow let's up. Just got a custom handled lauri copper pommel curly birch leather spacer reindeer antler for center more leather curly birch and copper. Also a matched ferro in curly birch and a superbly crafted leather dangler. Just a bit of a teaser before pics
    “I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.” ~Frank Sinatra~

" Nessmuk " says:
    " We do not go to the woods to rough it ; we go to
    smooth it — we get it rough enough in town. But
    let us live the simple, natural life in the woods, and

Wanderer
    I use the mora bushcraft black. Its cheap n very robust I've beat it up quite hard n still looks like it hasn't been used after a sharpen an a clean.

Natural Born Bushcrafter Midge_Fodder's Avatar
    I've just added a new knife to my collection.

The Camo Forester.

It's a Dorset Woodland blade (3.5mm Woodlor(ish) in 01) with Micarta scales. It's currently on its way to be exhibited at the Shooting show and is the first made with that handle material. Will be coming with a certificate as it is first one of a very limited run.
    Border Bushcrafters

Isn't it nice when someone says "that's a great piece of kit, where did you buy that", then you can modestly reply "you can't buy it, I made it myself". The moral is, it's amazing what you can achieve if you put your mind to it.

"No better burden can a man carry on the road, than a store of common sense." - Hávamál: 10

http://midgefodderbushcraft.blogspot.co.uk

SO ill add mine. I carry a Boker electricians knife my great grandpa gave me from 1941, carbon steel blade. And i normally carry my kellam wolverine. Also i actually lost my multitool which was a Leatherman Super tool 300, but i lost it while taking a deer carcass to the woods on a ATV. I just bought a leatherman surge on thursday so i should be getting it soon.
    "Crouch low and carry a bent stick"
    The only easy day was yesterday!!!
    WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Now im a tramp!!! Im tired of this name callin!!!!