Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can You Please Recommend A knife

Now I have a question, I found four feet of black Theraband tubing at a store, bought it, tried making slingshot bands from it, found it was either too long and slow shooting, cutting down, too heavy a pull and still slow. Should I cut in half or just open up with a single slit or something? This is workout band, no idea what to do with the rest of what I have (went through most of it on my slingshots, still never got something useful out of it.)

Ammo, well, we have large supplies here of 1/4" and 3/8" steel shot at hardware/hunting stores, so easy enough to stock up.

Hi Mike ..
    You can try opening it up and cutting the bands Thinner . Something like 20mm at the forks and 15mm at the pouch .
    That should give ye a better draw if the single bands aint good enough you can double them as in 2 bands on each fork. Kinda like I have done on the SS that I have made.
    Give it a go and let us know how ye get on mate.

Cheers
    AL

Thanks Al, has me wondering about splitting at the forks, more because I have the slingshots that you slide the tubing over on each fork (a Barnett and a Marksman), not tied to. But, also sounds like a good little project, grab a saw and go for a stick wander. Lol

YUp go for a stick wander Mike

Cheers
    AL