Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Inside M25 July meet

Inside M25 July meet

mark - Yesterday, 06:04 PM
    The wife is possibly letting me out again. So soon after the meet aswell. So being such a nice guy I thought that I would invite you fine people once avian to my little playground just out side Romford. At the end of the last meet Mack, Wrighty and myself went for a little explore in a unreached wood. We have all decided this new area would be a little more adventagous to us,(stop all the horse riders and game keepers from being nosey). The only problem is that veichel access is very limited in this area at the moment.

Normal rules and regs apply. Any questions just ask.

Regards

Mark

NO replys yet Mark cant be that many guy out they that havant got a wood to camp in,they must all have woods to go to, pitty we dont get an invight Mark

Samuel Hearne
    Sounds good and if i am not working i would like to attend would just need to know when.

The last weekend in July 28/29 July. Won't be till late in the afternoon, from 5 o'clock at the park.

Up for that Mark. You can count me in!

Because of the late start dinner will be your own cook or the is a chippy/chunky down the road. Big group breakfast as all ways. Tonly if we go to the usual spot are you coming ?.

Trapper
    if im not training im in. il bring a bannock mix again lol, seemed to go down well last time!

Wrighty remind me where do you drive from, because I have had chap contact me from Croydon in surrey. He dosnt drive.
    Last edited by mark; 17-07-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Trapper
    100% on this weekend now guys.

I'm from Horley way Mark, not far from Croydon. Who's the chap your talking of?

Not to worry mate mr. Ian c is from Croydon. To far round for you to pick up. Never mind best laid plans. Right Ian the closest trainstation is Romford I will pick you up from there around 5 pm. Dont talk to the strangers it is east lodon after all. The rest of you should be able to gain access to the farm without men being there. I will check with the land owner if my passcode is active or not and pm you the no.