Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inside the M25 summer meet

Inside the M25 summer meet

Dose anyone fancy a night or two in the woods at Romford. Usual rules and regs apply, but after back in march there will be no more riffles on site sorry I'm thinking middle of June. It would be nice to see all the southeast group together. Let me know

Regards

Mark

Hi Mark hope you'r OK,put me down for 2 nights that a be great,Atb..................TONY.

WE ant had enny replys to the June meet yet wears all you guys that wont to get out in the woods for the week end.North kent ,Essex ,Cambrigde.it free a nice get together to tye out you'r gear and ave a chat around theYou wont get eaten by the fox'es or the bears.Just a good meet up.Put you'r name down.

Hey guys, just seen this thread. Would be great to meet up with you guys again. You'll have to put me down as a provisional - depending on the actual dates: Cant make 16th-17th. let me know what dates you settle on?

Be good to see you again BPM hope you can make it

Hi Mark how you doing,got any dates for the next meet sorted ,be good to see you guys again,had any feed back from anyone ells,hopeingto ear from you soon..................DONT GET EATEN BY THE BEARS.............TONY.

Trapper
    100 % on this guy's providing it doesn't clash with training. Only gone and joined the army haven't I!

Fair enough about the rifles rule, its not like we decimated a species though haha, couldnt hit a barn door that day lol!

Be good to see you all again, think im definitely investing in a front line for this, was getting far to hot in the camping hammock and the its very annoying having the material drape against ones face. Although to my dismay i may have to leave the snugpak at home if the weathers nice!

Trapper
    Also, CAN NOT do weekends of the 8th & 16th.

Trapper
    And I believe I promised to serve up some chicken and chorizo for grub up!

Tony, I trust the market will be open when you arrive?! Must say, that 58' pattern day sack has come in very handy. I use it predominantly as the kitchen; I can fit everything in there bar a Dutch oven ( which I still need!)

Trapper
    any confirmed dates yet guys?!