Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Massive Thank You

Agree whole heartedly with every comment made so far. Thanks to the forum the TV has faded into the background, and so has the wife. The opportunities to meet like minded folk and get out and about have opened up and I enjoy every minute of it.

Cheers to you all

Oh, Adam - when people put posts like that on FB or Twitter people usually start to get nervous. Your knives aren't too handy are they?

Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post

Oh, Adam - when people put posts like that on FB or Twitter people usually start to get nervous. Your knives aren't too handy are they?
    I'm completely lost lol. How do you mean Jus
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel

Quote Originally Posted by crazysaint222 View Post
    I just want to say a massive, massive thank you, to Ash and all the moderators/admin, for creating and maintaining the Natural Bushcraft website and forum, for putting up with some of us who are constantly going off topic , for giving us such a wonderful gathering place, for all the hard work that goes in to the videos, for keeping us up to date with all the great events and kit, and for being such a friendly bunch

Also a thanks to all the members of the site/forum, for the constant input of knowledge and banter, for keeping us loons company , for providing such a diverse range of personalities and views, and for all getting on so well with each other, while doing it.

I'm proud to be part of this community, and I think you all are too.

Guys n gals...you're the best of bushcraft, all in one place. Keep up the good work.

All the best to all and their families, past, present, and future.

Take care and stay safe.

Adam

Sounds like your final goodbye

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up Thank you one and all.

Thanks Adam and everyone else! .. I will admit maintaining the technical side of the site & forum does take quite a lot of my time/effort but you guys make it worth it and the moderators help me greatly, so thank you to them.

Quote Originally Posted by treefrog View Post
    ... Great forum, just wish I had more spare time to spend on it! -Jack
    Ditto - I often feel bad for not getting on here as much as I'd like sometimes, but a lot of the time I really need to get away from the computer!

I wanted this to be an open, honest, sharing and helpful community, sharing skills and knowledge freely - it is just that, growing day by day.

' The True Spirit of Bushcraft '

If you love the site and appreciate all that I do on here; you don't have to donate you can support the site by letting others know about it; in person, Facebook, Twitter, whatever.. just spread the word.

Thank you one and all.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    Sounds like your final goodbye
    Ahh, I get ya lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Cawley View Post
    Thanks Adam and everyone else! .. I will admit maintaining the technical side of the site & forum does take quite a lot of my time/effort but you guys make it worth it and the moderators help me greatly, so thank you to them.

Ditto - I often feel bad for not getting on here as much as I'd like sometimes, but a lot of the time I really need to get away from the computer!

I wanted this to be an open, honest, sharing and helpful community, sharing skills and knowledge freely - it is just that, growing day by day.

' The True Spirit of Bushcraft '

If you love the site and appreciate all that I do on here; you don't have to donate you can support the site by letting others know about it; in person, Facebook, Twitter, whatever.. just spread the word.

Thank you one and all.
    It's a pleasure sir. Will have to share a few things on FB. I have over 3000 "friends", so should get interest from at least some of the more naturally minded ones
    Jack of all trades-Master of none

Savage Bushcraft YouTube channel