Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: forestry commission bushcraft events

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    That's far clearer Karina, thanks for clearing that up. I wonder if there could be any discount for Natural Bushcraft members??

Martin
    Yep that's a lot clearer lol at that price then you should be flooded,

Dave

That does sound kinda good

Cheers
    AL

Tribal Elder
    teaching responsible methods whilst having a great time is awesome but £45 for a night is perhaps going against the grain of the freedom we feel when out, i sincerley hope this suceeds and is good advertisment for our "style" of enjoyment and relaxation,embedding responsible attitudes and actions for newbies and old hands alike! ps... for that money lenny henry will put you up lol
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

That is not bad at all price wise when you consider food is thrown in aswell. Shame that there are not some of these activities a bit more local than a few hours drive away though.

I sent my local foerst a email asking if they ran anything like overnights and stuff but all I got in reply was an out of office since then nothing so I wont bother with my local forest But I will try and get down to these events it just means a long drive for me but any income or help I could have been to my local forest goes to another one I sometimes wonder why I bother to try up here inthe North East I'm not slatting the whole of the forestry commision but just think how we could help out even in little ways
    My local forest is http://www.forestry.gov.uk/hamsterleyforest so if anyone has contact with them you could tell them I would be interested in a meet I'm not even going to try and phone them
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

If you are ever bimbling about in the forest and happen to see a ranger, might be an idea to speak to them directly?
    Ansum La

I will do cheers
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses