Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Panic!

Tribal Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWilkinson View Post
    I'd lock them up in the cellar along with the 4 Jehovah's witnesses and the Avon woman, oops did I say that out loud.
    lol
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

Tribal Elder
    "say hello to my little friend!" and let the lead do the talking!!!!
    'Experience is the most efficient teacher of all things,'

Wanderer
    if your talking about TEOTWAWKI then the clue is in the last 4 letters:"as we know it"....its not one big bang-no more planet earth, its just a different kind of life style different from anything we've known before.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
    if your talking about TEOTWAWKI then the clue is in the last 4 letters:"as we know it"....its not one big bang-no more planet earth, its just a different kind of life style different from anything we've known before.
    I must say how impressed I am with your Knowkledge of this sitution,governments pay out absolute fortunes for this kind of insight and so I have forwarded your name to ours. BTW you dont appear to of Introduced yourself as we all do as a matter of courtesy... heres the link, Ken http://www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk/fo...-the-Community!
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Wanderer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
    I must say how impressed I am with your Knowkledge of this sitution,governments pay out absolute fortunes for this kind of insight and so I have forwarded your name to ours. !
    I see, you are a govt mole then are you?

I'm pretty certain religious discussions are taboo here so I'll refrain from sharing my views on that topic. Suffice to say I'll respond to the original meaning of "Apocalypse" (from Wikipedia):

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, ...
    So I'd happily invite whoever it was sharing their knowledge with me, put the kettle on and offer them biscuits.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaul View Post
    I see, you are a govt mole then are you?
    Nah! more of a rat
    Ne te confundant illigitimi It is always a pleasure to see what you can make !, instead of buying it ready made. R Proenneke.

Wanderer
    I was being diplomatic!

what is it with the recent thread necromancy ?
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
    I'm pretty certain religious discussions are taboo here so I'll refrain from sharing my views on that topic. Suffice to say I'll respond to the original meaning of "Apocalypse" (from Wikipedia):

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering'), translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, ...

So I'd happily invite whoever it was sharing their knowledge with me, put the kettle on and offer them biscuits.