Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Wild Coyote Footage

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar

Thumbs up Crazy Wild Coyote Footage

This is madness, see this beautiful wild coyote test this human, he's hungry ...

[Warning: Contains Swearing but don't worry no one gets eaten!]
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

What a beautiful beastie!
    Loud words. Spoken softly. Leave no Trace!

Moderator & Poshcrafter™ Martin's Avatar
    Definitely Canadian. There were about 200 'Eh's' and at least one 'Oot' and an 'aboot'.

Martin
    Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.

Natural Born Bushcrafter luresalive's Avatar
    seen that one before, what a glorious animal!!!

Stunning creature !!! Very similar behavoir as displayed by some domestic dogs at play. Also I wonder if it was like that all those thousands of years ago when ancient peoples first formed the bond with wild dogs
    [

That is one lovely animal and looks in fine condition aswell. But I have to ask, why was this guy enticing the coyote over then having a go at it? I don't know why he is bothering to chase it though, it runs circles around him!

Warning to anyone that reads this before playing the video -

DONT PLAY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE AROUND AS THERE IS A FAIR BIT OF SWEARING!!! as my kids just pointed out to me

NaturalBushcraft Founder Ashley Cawley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jus_young View Post
    ...DONT PLAY WHEN YOUR KIDS ARE AROUND AS THERE IS A FAIR BIT OF SWEARING!!! as my kids just pointed out to me
    LOL - can't believe you played a video titled "Coyote Attack Best Footage Ever" first time round with the kids watching! I'll put up a notice.
    Ashley Cawley

Youtube | Forum | Twitter | Flickr
    Leave No Trace

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Cawley View Post
    LOL - can't believe you played a video titled "Coyote Attack Best Footage Ever" first time round with the kids watching! I'll put up a notice.
    Yeh, probably wasn't that clever Thought they were paying more attention to the TV at the time. If I ever tried speaking to them when their programmes are on I never get a response but when it suits them they can hear anything they want to! Must remember to keep the volume down next time.

Just go's to show,not every Canadian is a gun toting hunter or trapper or it would of been some one's hat getting that close

Cool video, Ashley. Those coyotes are daring little buggers, eh?...you'd never see a wolf messing around with a human like that.
    I skinned and stretched a coyote just last week, a bit smaller and skinnier than that one. There's a contest going on around
    here this winter sponsored by a hunting supply shop--whoever submits the biggest coyote wins a gun. So far there are hundreds of entries from what I've heard.
    Here there is an open season year round on coyotes...and it doesn't even put a dent in the population.