Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Worst shop ever

Quote Originally Posted by Bambii View Post
    We were warned about silvermans at cadets, they said they were a rip off and were just generally crap.

I hate to grass up peoples business's.
    Hi Bambi being Ex mil I had a lot of respect for them till I found out what crap they are now sending out. As an Ex Army Cadet instructor I thought I would give them a try and the benefit of the doubt. But not anymore you should never worry about complaining about bad service when it is justified and I feel more than justified at this point in time.

Ben
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Seems to me that a lot of the 'Ex MOD' (and other military) stuff that's sent out by some of these so called 'dealers' turns out to be second rate Chinese rubbish, and they're taking you for a ride. If it's proper ex-issue you want, I'd always recommend Endicotts. I've only had about five orders from them but everything's been fantastic and the service really friendly. The Millbank bags I got from them recently were brand spanking new (or at least appeared to be)!

Steve

Cheers Steve I will have a look I just wanted to run a test on Silvermans to see and well I wont be back time to move on now
    CLAP clearly loudly, as an order, with pauses

Glancing over the thread I see that Silvermans is currently enemy no.1.

Don't count your chickens just yet. I'm STILL awaiting a response to my fourth email to Trueways.

Tribal Elder
    You tried phoning em Fletch? I actually found that was the best way to get what you want. Every time I called I got some dotty old woman.... but she sorted my stuff pretty quickly

Yep, phoned as well. Last time it was "I'll get the guys in despatch to give you a ring". I'll be trying again later...

Tribal Elder
    Having any luck yet Fletch?

Quote Originally Posted by comanighttrain View Post
    Having any luck yet Fletch?
    After going on about problems with their mail servers and problems with suppliers (don't forget, this started in December) he finally offered me a refund on the outstanding item and said the guy in accounts will mail me straight away with details...another wait begins...I mailed to chase-up twice since...

Steve

Tribal Elder
    flipping eck... won't be ordering from them again