Thread: My weapon Makers

My weapon Makers

My 2 boys were going to an anim'e party and needed weapons to finish the outfits, so they made their own with a little help from me.

Here is a pic of what they made, an Hiruto Kunai, throwing star, Dark Link sword, and a shield. All made in wood and good practice for making real metal items later as it gets them used to using tools in a safe way, they really enjoyed doing it too and one of them wants to make more as he was rushed with the sword and shield and did both in under 4 hours start to finish. He now feels if he has more time he can create a masterpiece. I think he already did but of course I am biased
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks.

very tidy I bet they are well pleased with the results.
    “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.”

sick, really like the shield been on my to do list for a while, all look real good in all fairness, the hiruto kunai looks like metal from the pic good job.

what wood(s) where used? the hiruto kunai looks like oak or beech again good job
    I'm a simple man, pleased by simple things...................Nature wins.

Take your time and do not rush, take in every thing while out in the brush.

Quote Originally Posted by MadZ View Post
    sick, really like the shield been on my to do list for a while, all look real good in all fairness, the hiruto kunai looks like metal from the pic good job.

what wood(s) where used? the hiruto kunai looks like oak or beech again good job
    Yes you are right the Kunai is made from a block of scrap Oak the rest are made from plywood. My daughter wanted the sword just to hang on her wall LOL.